Introduction – Vicenza in Lirica 2015
Download complete PDF version of the regulations 2015!
Concetto Armonico cultural association organizes the third edition of Vicenza in Lirica, an international music and singing festival: a rich program of events such as master classes on opera singing, concerts in “Palazzi” and churches, conferences and other cultural activities. During the three weeks, guest artists will give their contribution to the festival.
The project is realized with the hospitality of Gallerie d’Italia – Palazzo Leoni Montanari that grant the use of the Palazzo rooms for the master classes and other events.
The two Master Classes will take place from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the following dates:
- Master Class with contralto SARA MINGARDO on Opera Singing from 23rd to 27th June 2015.
- Master Class with soprano KATIA RICCIARELLI on Opera Singing from 30th June to 4th July 2015.
The Master Classes are intended for students who wish to perfect their vocal and interpretative abilities focusing on the choice of their repertoire.
Both Master Classes are accompanied on the piano.
Some of the students attending the Master Classes will be chosen for:
- a concert during the 61st Puccini Festival in Torre del Lago;
- Christmas Concert in Wien with the patronage of the Italian Embassy;
- Christmas Concert in Rome at the “Chiesa degli Artisti”;
- Christmas Concert in Vicenza at Santuario di Monte Berico.
The association’s aim is to offer students opportunities to perform in concerts where they can be heard by agents, artistic directors or musical institutions. Experiences in front of a public, confrontation with other singers and advanced studies offered by a Master Class with a well-known teacher are basic elements for a professional development of any artist.